"Shantae" Fan Animation "Shantae" Fan Animation

The transitions in particular were excellent. Overall really well done.

booksuny responds:

Thank you!
I worked hard on that part.

Killswitch Engage - The Arms of Sorrow [OFFICIAL VIDEO] Killswitch Engage - The Arms of Sorrow [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

You didn't make this.

HOOKED / Overwatch Cartoon HOOKED / Overwatch Cartoon

Slapstick + Overwatch works really well.

Plight of the Salad Dog Plight of the Salad Dog

well done

Judge Morty Judge Morty

Excellent :y

that end bit as well was a nice touch

(iunno what else to put here I already gave you feedback on discord lel)

Clerick responds:

Thx again bby <3!

If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer

The only thing that took me by surprise was how simplified the character designs were compared to the rest of the animation, but even then everything else's animation quality was solid. Plus the contrast in designs lend themselves to the contrasting themes of 'adventure! action! ... nevermind it's f*cking nothing!' that the game itself managed to create.

Dunno if the vaporization joke at the end was needed. Dunno really what the goal of that last gag was, you could've probably just ended with the guy hijacking the ship and the yellow character watching him fly off. Didn't have a negative effect on anything, though. Well done overall.

RNKN responds:

The character designs are simple sketches since I produced this entire thing in only 4 days. I typically pen tool and make way more detailed designs but that takes me months! Thanks for the review :)

Thug Life Buzz Lightyear Thug Life Buzz Lightyear

The physics in the fall/break really stood out to me, nicely done

Slippy`s Day off Slippy`s Day off

Not bad. Fox's audio is a bit hard to hear though.

Ploxy's Shantae Parody Ploxy's Shantae Parody

Can't tell if it's the resolution or what but the outlines are really fuzzy. Movements could probably be more exaggerated as well, feels a bit stiff.

Ploxy's Elesa &amp;amp; Skyla Parody Ploxy's Elesa & Skyla Parody

'salright. Girl on girl stuff can be kinda tricky to make interesting cause movements are gonna be more subtle (or won't wind up showing much) which sucks

The girl on the left's breasts seem to be moving a bit too much for their size, though.