View Profile ZedrinBot

All 20 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

hey dat me!

I've been dragging my feet to actually check out Master Controllers but with how easy this is to follow I may actually give it a shot soon.

The little added animations are also some pretty entertaining spice for this.

SIMBA

EXCELLENT
great animation and art style, and considering the soundtrack for Katamari Damacy this was a perfect fit.

i love this and i love you as much as Hitler loves feet (i don't like feet myself btw)

You definitely were channeling Ren and Stimpy vibes for this, and tbh it fits really well.

Something about Joel saying "so i get PISSED" feels like it'd be exaggerated, but it's fairly normal as far as animation goes. Somehow this almost comes off as more funny and i can't tell why.

The only thing I'm not fond of really is the gore in the explosion, but that's more my subjective preferences--if it were up to me I'd've done it more exaggerated / cartoony just to distance it from gore a bit more. (But that's just cause I don't like gore.)

Best origin story.

(Also bless you for introducing me to Joel's AMAZING Ghostbusters album cover.)

Aside from the very interesting execution, sharp and REALLY cool high-contrast lighting, and the almost poetic dialog and writing, one thing that really gets me is the audio. I just love the effects you have on the voices, as well as the voice acting itself. It hits the right notes to make the hairs on my neck stand on end.

This was incredibly professional.

This gave me depression. 10/10 would relatable again.

The pixel art is super lively, the color pallets meld and mix nicely, the story feels appropriately paced, just everything about this came together super well. And that runtime is outright impressive.

The only thing that felt slightly weak to me was the long, wordy intro, but I feel like that was meant to be senseless and rambling in the first place, like it was the intent to make reading it feel kinda like a chore just cause every fantasy world seems to need a convoluted backstory. (Still, having that bit narrated might've added to that effect and could've added an element of humor there, like if the narration gradually gets faster and faster.)

The writing makes this also seem like this is part of a bigger story, but it fits nicely as a single episode. It's as if it could be part of a series, be it independent or even for TV.

thanks

I animate and draw and fuck robots. Please don't ask for my Discord or Steam, or for me to draw your OC.

Arizona