View Profile ZedrinBot

17 Movie Reviews

Aside from the very interesting execution, sharp and REALLY cool high-contrast lighting, and the almost poetic dialog and writing, one thing that really gets me is the audio. I just love the effects you have on the voices, as well as the voice acting itself. It hits the right notes to make the hairs on my neck stand on end.

This was incredibly professional.

This gave me depression. 10/10 would relatable again.

The pixel art is super lively, the color pallets meld and mix nicely, the story feels appropriately paced, just everything about this came together super well. And that runtime is outright impressive.

The only thing that felt slightly weak to me was the long, wordy intro, but I feel like that was meant to be senseless and rambling in the first place, like it was the intent to make reading it feel kinda like a chore just cause every fantasy world seems to need a convoluted backstory. (Still, having that bit narrated might've added to that effect and could've added an element of humor there, like if the narration gradually gets faster and faster.)

The writing makes this also seem like this is part of a bigger story, but it fits nicely as a single episode. It's as if it could be part of a series, be it independent or even for TV.

1 Game Review

7 keys in 48 seconds

Kinda handles a bit weird.

I get that this was for a 24-hour thing but it's still very barebones considered.

2 Audio Reviews

I've been on the hunt for something to help me get inspired for some animation work and this hit almost all the right notes. Particularly the segment at 1:45, that loop is really nice.

This track is amazing. It honestly gives off a pretty specific and hard-to-find feeling of energy and mood that's also hard to pinpoint.

Noticed you haven't been active anywhere in years as well. Hope you're doing okay.

1 Art Review

MS Paint probably isn't the best tool to use.

Flowercat07 responds:

How can I get a better score?

I animate and draw and fuck robots. Please don't ask for my Skype or Steam. I keep those for personal friends and people in my studio. Also seriously don't ask me to draw your OC.

Arizona