View Profile ZedrinBot

16 Movie Reviews

i love this and i love you as much as Hitler loves feet (i don't like feet myself btw)

You definitely were channeling Ren and Stimpy vibes for this, and tbh it fits really well.

Something about Joel saying "so i get PISSED" feels like it'd be exaggerated, but it's fairly normal as far as animation goes. Somehow this almost comes off as more funny and i can't tell why.

The only thing I'm not fond of really is the gore in the explosion, but that's more my subjective preferences--if it were up to me I'd've done it more exaggerated / cartoony just to distance it from gore a bit more. (But that's just cause I don't like gore.)

Best origin story.

(Also bless you for introducing me to Joel's AMAZING Ghostbusters album cover.)

Aside from the very interesting execution, sharp and REALLY cool high-contrast lighting, and the almost poetic dialog and writing, one thing that really gets me is the audio. I just love the effects you have on the voices, as well as the voice acting itself. It hits the right notes to make the hairs on my neck stand on end.

This was incredibly professional.

1 Game Review

7 keys in 48 seconds

Kinda handles a bit weird.

I get that this was for a 24-hour thing but it's still very barebones considered.

2 Audio Reviews

I've been on the hunt for something to help me get inspired for some animation work and this hit almost all the right notes. Particularly the segment at 1:45, that loop is really nice.

This track is amazing. It honestly gives off a pretty specific and hard-to-find feeling of energy and mood that's also hard to pinpoint.

Noticed you haven't been active anywhere in years as well. Hope you're doing okay.

6 Art Reviews

das some good abs

WIFE

That first one
the squish
the hips
everything is hhhHHHH

I animate and draw and fuck robots. Please don't ask for my Skype or Steam, or for me to draw your OC.

Arizona